Sunday, May 22, 2011

Screw the studies, I have a book to write.

Well, the summer is almost here, exams are almost done and passed (well, sort of :D you never know...) not sure what I'm going to do during it exactly, but I definitely won't have so much free time to write my current life's goal. But no matter where I'll go, I'll put down notes and progress with developing and story's progress with hand (I'm writing using Microsoft World) and with my own head so when I return, I would return with at least a couple of good chapters. The 4th chapter is around middle way through atm and I'm still full of spirit to write. In fact, I sometimes even feel a bit sad when I go to bed all tired knowing that that day I didn't write a single word.
 So anyway, I'm guessing that by the time 4th chapter comes out, my vacation will start as well as a break from writing. (:( ) Also, I'm planning on my second visit to Japan somewhere in the upcoming few years. I was there for a week last time when I was around 15, probably around same will be this time as well. It's an amazing country with great history and scenery, besides, who loves manga and anime and has no wish of ever at least visiting is quite crazy in my opinion. I'm also interested where 50 bucks I donated after the tsunami went to (a joke, it's a joke). Well, see you later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment