Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Dear Diary (and 5 other people),


I am truly sorry for abandoning you for quite a couple of months now. Why I did it?
Simply cause I didn't have any news considering my book. I slacked off because I used to come home pretty damn late and tired. I had winter exams to be ready for as well as having a lot of after school activities. Now, I'm not gonna lie, I have studied but not so much that it would require my full day attention for it. I've also started to read a couple of novels (bijuaru noberu to be exact. What the f**k is that? Well, it would be simpler if you just googled it, but it's like a reading a book with sound and some anime style drawing to help you get in the story. In other words, it's awesome. If I would make something like that, I would be able to rest in piece :D) and, just to tell the whole truth, I've been trying out some of many games that came out in the end of 2011.


Well, I know I've falsely said it quite a few times now (-.- sorry) but now I'm back.


To be honest, I wasn't planning on writing in the blog for at least this one more week (winter vacation) but I got an email saying that there's a new face and a comment on one of the previous posts (welcome aboard to the blog of almost complete emptiness!)


Even though I didn't actually write on the paper, where my chapters are, I was putting down a bunch of notes in my scrapbook involving further character and story development so it's not like I didn't work on my life's goal at all.


I have written a couple of pages just before writing this blog, so unless some shit goes down in school after the vacation, it's safe to say, that the work now officially continues.


Once again, thanks for joining and support to the new guy and to everyone else. Having support even if you don't know the people in person means and helps a lot. Please recommend this to anyone who you think might be interested. Thanks again, have the best of 2012 (at least until Earth explodes or something else happens :D)


Peace off.

3 comments:

  1. i can draw a little bit for fun. so if u need an char ideas u want me to draw. i am good with faces but i need to work n my body's i have trouble with hands so if u need help ask

    ps. i got my own blog but i haven uploaded any pics yet. sorry should have on up in a week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on recommending one guy who could probably make some pics for you, however, this guy seems to be a better choice since I just found my guy randomly on youtube and I'm pretty sure that people with many subs usually don't even read messages or comments, so that's a long shot.

    Hey, new guy.
    Yes, random nick generating dude is still here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn... pics would be more than just a bit appreciated and as sooner the better because to make it good enough for anyone to see it will requite A LOT of work and A LOT of redoing.

    I can't wait for your pic so I could see an example, after that we'll see what we can do.

    ReplyDelete