Saturday, April 2, 2011

Update #3

YES the 2nd chapter is completed. It took me longer than expected and I think the time I have for writing will decrease even more now thanks to all the damn studies. But I'm quite happy with 2 full chapters for now. And oh boy, this one was hard. It actually has some more drama in it for I uncovered the life of tow childhood friends and how they parted. Writing with detail is a pain in my ass, and I really don't think I did a fantastic job, but I'm proud with what I have. Chapter 3 is going to be filled with more action and a third character for harem. I still could use some help in development. Well, the 3rd one will probably take a while, at least until I will make a new character with it's own background and personality.

Also, high five for the second follower! Feel free to comment and post your ideas and suggestions and thank you for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment