Thursday, December 27, 2012

Right...

Ok, so it has been a looong while once again...

One would wonder "Why is he even writing here still...?" Another one would ask himself "Why would I even subscribe to something that comes once a year...?"

Well both of these questions are complicated to say the least... De-motivation is all around me and everyone of us... I am really struggling to keep this blog consistent for these reasons:
1. Let's face it, no one uses this site... :D
2. Well... No one is reading this anyway, since no one is using this site and no one looks for this kind of stuff.
But despite all that I am not shutting this down no matter what (unless I get banned for using labels incorrectly or something) because this is a good page for me to read up on what I was thinking before, and remind me how certain I was about making this in the first place. Good news is, I am still going after this goal, the bad news is, I really don't get enough time to write and work on this every day. I get back from school and I am so tired I don't want to do anything, then when a holiday such as Christmas comes, I really need a few days of rest just to get my head straight, but once I'm there... The work continues.

I am in 62 pages right now and the fun on the story is finally beginning. I really gonna need to work on polishing it after it's done but I don't want to get ahead of myself. So anyways, future me, stay strong and motivated, you'll need it!

P.s. since I can't find an artist to work with me, I am starting to learn how to draw myself (oh boy...) as well as making some sample music, I really thing that with a lot of work I can make soundtrack for my novels as well! Self high-five!

No comments:

Post a Comment