Sunday, March 27, 2011

Devil's prison.

I always wanted to write an manga... I'm actually from Europe-England, not even from Japan. But I decided to chase after my dream. However I can't draw for shit and I don't have the type of friends that would help me with this so instead I began to write a novel. It's a comedy/harem with some really sweet action and adventure involved. At least that's what I want it to be. I hope I will never loose the faith and wish to at least finish this one piece of work of mine. It will probably end up being shorter then in my head, even though I have loads of ideas for it. But I wish someday, someone will pick it up and animate it. Well, this is going to be sort of like my own open diary, cause I don't have that much will to fill something in every single day, but I need to start taking notes. In case someone is going to pick up this blog, feel free to suggest and comment, but I'm not betting on it. Well, enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment