Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update #2

Working on 22nd page now, as it turns out all the doubts I had about this chapter's length were luckily wrong. It may be even longer than the first one once I'm finished with it. Got a little bit of main protagonist's back story covered as well as his first and only friend in the childhood. As far as i read it's pretty damn neat. While writing this, I'm working on developing yet another girl for harem. I need someone hardcore now, Saeko from High School of the Dead would've been perfect, but meh, she's already taken and currently is fighting against zombies... Just my luck I guess. Really is nutcracker for me to do two things: 1. Write in a lot of detail so that readers would be able to see the pictures I see when writing and 2. developing new characters. I want them to be mysterious at the beginning and have some background story. Oh well, I'm not giving up at least just yet. Gotta stay strong! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment